Thursday, April 2, 2020

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

1) https://youtu.be/dtIRiVzc2bg

2) The most valuable feedback I got was to put more emphasis on using my arms with purpose. I really agree with this statement as body language plays a big part in getting the right message across. People commented that they liked my pictures I included, and I appreciate that. I enjoy that they noticed the extra work I put in.

3) In this pitch, I payed closer attention to my body language. I used my arms more when describing things, and made sure to keep better eye contact. I also added pictures in my video once again as that is what people seemed to like. I think it really gets my point across and shows a better description just like a real elevator pitch where they show the product!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    I think you did a great job with body language and hand gestures. I think proper body language is important to make more of a connection with the audience so that they trust you more and are more likely to want to try your pet spa and hotel. As I mentioned on your last elevator pitch, I enjoyed the use of photos. This would really make the audience feel sad about leaving their pets at the vet, making them more likely to try your service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,

    I watched pitch last time, and I think you did a really fantastic job with your body language! The pictures are very nice, and I can see all the improvements that you have been doing. Using proper posture while using your arms to convey your message will allow the audience to connect with you personally, and I enjoy the usage of photos as representation of what you want to do.

    ReplyDelete