Thursday, April 23, 2020

30A – Final Reflection


1) I think the most drudgery moments was when I first opening the class syllabus and saw how many assignments were due at the same day and at the same time. But then once getting into the class, they were really not bad at all and were quite interesting. I think the most dreaded moments for me were catching up on lectures I fell behind on, because I knew a detailed quiz was coming up. I think the fun moments were doing some of the cooler assignments and getting to interview people and come up with a business. I have never gotten to do this before so I enjoyed it. 
2) My most formative experience was creating my own business. I think going through the process and getting feedback was very knowledgable and allowed us to grow and think like entrepreneurs. I think the experience I'll remember most was the class lectures. There was also a story being told and the class was very enlightening to watch. I think that the most joyous experience is completing this last assignment! Getting through the whole year strong and with a really good grade was what I am most proud of. 
3) As I've gone through these assignments and created my own business idea, I think that my mindset is more entrepreneurial but do not fully see myself as an entrepreneur. I think that would come with real life experiences, that I would be interested to try out. 
4) If you were to take this class, make a schedule! Plan when to watch lectures and when to do assignments or you might catch yourself falling behind. Also, if you create time to do the assignments you will get more out of them as you are actually thinking about the concepts and producing quality work. With that being said, go back on your blog posts and look at the feedback you receive. Your fellow students leave really helpful comments that can be used to better your next assignments. Keep a positive mindset and don't stress over the course, if you stay organized and ahead of the game you will not have a problem succeeding in the class.

2 comments:

  1. It is a good thing that you realize that you don't see yourself as an entrepreneur yet. That seems to be the point of the class, to let students know if that is what they want to do. I agree that making a schedule is necessary, and also making a calendar and putting all of the due dates in it worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline,
    It seems like we've had very similar experiences in this class! I also mentioned in my post that time management is really important. Like you said, it can be pretty daunting to see so many assignments due on one day, but as long as you manage your time well it will be easy to get them done. I really enjoyed reading all of your posts this semester (I'm pretty sure I've left feedback on literally every single one). Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete