1) Youtube link: https://youtu.be/bNUB6sY4B78
2) From the last elevator pitch, I have included more of the goals of my business and how it would be beneficial to the customers that would be investing in my product. From other assignments, I have learned a lot about my business idea and had to tweak the overall description. I think learning more about my own idea will help me be more detailed and get across my overall goal.
3) From my last pitch, I have lengthened the time of my pitch. One of my peer reviews suggested I make it longer, and since I have figured out more information about my idea I agree. Another piece of advice was to mention the benefits that the customers will get, so I made sure to mention these things as it would be the incentive for using my business.
Hi Caroline!
ReplyDeleteI really like how you brought in graphics and suggested how your shop would pay more attention compared to other shops. I think your speech was overall very insightful and it would make me bring my pets, if I had one to the hotel. However, I think a suggestion I would like to make is use more of your arms to convey what you are trying to say. It is something that I struggle as well. I can tell that you are really passionate about this topic, and I enjoyed hearing about it!
Hello Caroline,
ReplyDeleteI like how you began your pitch by relating it to yourself by describing your family's input. I also think it was a great idea to include photos of the pets in the vet's office. This will make potential customers feel bad that this is where they are leaving their pets, and they might be more open to giving your business a try. Showing pictures of what your business idea would look like was a good idea, too, to put a picture in the potential customers' heads of what your service will be like.