1. Flexible- The first way I believe my human capital is
unique is that I am very flexible. As I have been a competitive dancer my whole
life my schedule is always very busy, and I have to be accommodating to
situations quickly whether it is for school or putting my daily life on hold. I
find that many people struggle to adapt to change quickly but I find my life experiences
have helped me gain this quality.
2. Artistic- As I mentioned before, I was a competitive
dancer and still am on the school dance team here. I feel like this is a skill
that makes me, me and is really important to myself. It took up a big part of
my life and not everyone has this skill.
3. Passionate- Another characteristic I have gained in my life
is I am very passionate, and I put my full effort into everything I do. I feel
like I feel the most fulfilled with my work when I do my best in school or
extracurriculars.
4. Leadership-A fourth skill I possess in leadership. In high
school, I held many leadership positions and was a captain of my dance team. I
think being leader is really rewarding as I get to be a role model to younger generations.
5. Loyalty- The last component of my human capital would be
that I am a loyal friend. I have experienced issues with previous people that
just do not treat others respectfully and I have learned from that. I never
want to people to feel worth less than they truly are.
5 Recordings (combined them into one video but labeled!) - https://youtu.be/nAlhjAX-qHs
I agree with what my friends and family said about me, but I personally did not think of them. I think the cause was that they see the external characteristics, while I focused on my personal experiences. I think the interviews were very accurate of me and I would like to add what they said to my list. I think what I said combined with what the interviewees said is an accurate representation on my human capital.
I also agreed with my friends and family who commented, but they weren't the things I said. People often see us differently than we see ourselves. Our ideas about ourselves were looked at differently, as you focused on your character traits, where I focused on skills that I am good at. I agree that I also am passionate, a leader, and am loyal. I need to be better on flexibility, and I think that I am fairly artistic.
ReplyDeleteHi, Caroline.The comments from friends and family are true because they have been with you long enough and know you better than anyone else. These advantages they post can make us better later in life. And they point out the shortcomings. It can help us to recognize our shortcomings and correct them. Every relationship is worth cherishing. So loyalty is very precious.
ReplyDeleteHello Caroline,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your post about your human capital. We both included the fact that we are passionate as a part of human capital. Also, like you, some of my friends and family mentioned things that I had not thought of originally. I think that this is interesting because we do not notice things about ourselves that other people do.