Thursday, March 26, 2020

19A – Idea Napkin No. 2

1) I am a student at the University of Florida, studying aspects of business and advertising. I am creating a vision for a potential business of a Pet Spa and Hotel. As a student, I am gaining valuable knowledge about administering a business. My experience in my business is that I am a pet owner myself, and treat them like family. I think this makes me a reliable source to leave your pets with as I ensure they will experience great care. My aspirations are to run this successful business, and alleviate stress for pets when their family goes away. I would like to increases the level of comfortability and luxury of boarding pets. I see this being a big part of my life, as I am very dedicated to this project. It is something I care about so I see great potential.
2) My service is an all inclusive Pet Spa and Hotel. It is a pet boarding facility with many other services. It includes grooming services, a bakery, play rooms, and much more. The goal is to allow your pets to interact with others so the time away from family is less stressful. 
3) I am offering this service to all pet owners. Any age and any pets! We offer a pick up service for elderly or people who do not have time to drop off their pets. It is an ideal place to keep your pets if you are frequent travelers. 
4) People should care to use my service to benefit their pets. To ease the stress of the family leaving, my Pet Spa and Hotel is a more comforting place than the vets or being left at home. It is a complete experience that you are paying for, not just the boarding factor. 
5) What sets us apart from other businesses, there is really nothing like this. We are dedicated to our customers to give their pets the best possible treatment there is. We create an emotional connection with our customers, instead of just keeping your pets in cages. I think the competencies we have that set us apart is teamwork, trustworthiness, and awareness.
I did not get much feedback on the last post, but I for sure did some self editing as a few things have changed. I believe that all the elements do fit together. With out a piece the business would not be as strong or successful. You have to have the experience and be knowledgable about the factors of your business. You have to know how broad your market it, and further develop it to gain customers. The need is the most important part. If theres no need, theres no business. The last thing that is most important would be your competencies and standards. If you communicate these things to your customers, you should has no problem forgoing loyal business with them. I think if one of these attributes were to be out of line, the business would not run as smoothly.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Caroline,
    You did a great job with being thorough in your blog post. I agree with your statement about there not being much like your business idea. I've heard of "pet hotels" but they are all pretty much just more places that will put your pets in cages, and usually only focus on dogs and cats. I think that your idea is more unique because your business promises to treat these pets with the best care possible and to pamper them, which is not something many other places would do.

    ReplyDelete