Wednesday, March 18, 2020
18A- Create a Customer Avatar
My customer's avatar would be any aged pet owner who loves to spoil their pets. Their hobbies include traveling, working, and vacationing! For the lower aged customers, pictured by the lady in pink, they would have a large family with children and love to go on vacations. This way when they vacation, they will take their pets to my Spa and Hotel. For the older aged customers, shown by the lady in gray, they could also be travelers, but would mostly need help caring for their pets. The "customer avatar" would derive most of their time to their pets and treat them like one of their family members. These customers also love luxury items and would never give their pets any less than gourmet food.
What I have in common with this "customer avatar" is I am a pet holder myself. I really like to take care of my pets as best as possible as they are family members to us. I don't think it is a coincidence that the avatar has this similarity as my idea derived off my experiences. Since my family traveled a decent amount, and we had to keep getting friends and the vets office to take care of our pets, this is when I thought of my idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Caroline,
ReplyDeleteI think you did an excellent job with describing your prototypical customer. I think that your description fits perfectly with your business idea. I also like the pictures you included because I think that they embodied the prototypical customer that you described throughout your post well. I also figured that since you came up with this business idea, you would probably be a pet owner yourself, so I was not surprised to see that you saw similarities between yourself and your prototypical customer.
I really appreciate that you went above and beyond and created two different protypical customers! Your project appeals to a wide variety of people, so I don't think having just one avatar would do you justice when trying to picture your customer. I also love that you took it a step further and even took into consideration the socioeconomic status of your customer. In economics we have normal goods and inferior goods, its great that you understand where your service fits into all of this. Great job!
ReplyDelete