My business is a place for pets to feel safe
and comfortable. A place to go when their owners and families go away and they
cannot be brought with. My skills and experience include being a pet holder
myself and having to put them in cold and lonely veterinary offices during a vacation.
My aspirations include running a successful Pet Spa and Hotel while focusing on
the customer’s needs as well as their pets. I would like to put the costumers
first and always be accommodating. As well as taking care of their pets, I
would like to take the time to help stray animals find new homes. Homeless pets
will be found or can be taken to my Pet hotel and Spa and be cleaned up and
placed for adoption. In this I hope to lower the rate of stray animals on the
roads. I feel fully dedicated to start this business and make it my priority. I
have been an animal lover my whole life and would love to make a change to how
they are treated. In my Pet Hotel and Spa, it is a full-service facility that
offers overnight stay, pet playrooms, treat bakery, grooming, etc. Instead of
the veterinary office, this is a comfortable and fun place for pets to stay.
Anyone with pets are able to come and let their pet stay the night or play for
the day. If you’re going on a weekend trip or vacation bring your pets to my Spa
and Hotel for your pets to be pampered just like you will be on your vacation.
The service is well worth it as your pets will be in a more comfortable
environment and will not be stressed as they are alone in a veterinary cage. It
causes emotional stress to the animal as they are felling you are abandoning
them. At the Pet Spa and Hotel, they are exposed to other pets and friendly staff
that will play and interact with them. When you bring your pets here, you are
also supporting the service of finding stray animals and providing safety for
them. Some of the profit will ho to housing and feeding these homeless animals
until they are adopted. I think this is what sets our business apart. We are
dedicated to making personal connections with your pets to make them feel
comfortable while the owners are away, and at the same time making a change in
the community. There are not many businesses that use profit to do good in the
community, and that is what makes our efforts to help stray animals stand out.

Hello Caroline,
ReplyDeleteI like your idea of a pet spa and hotel because I personally love animals and love the idea of pets getting pampered while their owners are away. I think it was really creative of you to include the graphic, and it is very eye-catching which is good to attract the eyes of potential customers. I also think it is a good idea to include helping strays, which will make your business look more charitable and trustworthy, in turn making customers want to support it even more.