Your elevator pitch had really good information and description of the service, but you were sitting down which isn't usually how pitches are given. However, this is a great idea and the image that you included in the video was great for customers to visualize the product/service, and that is something that I didn't think of doing.
Hello Caroline, I think that you did a great job on your elevator pitch. It was smart of you to be descriptive of how miserable being left at the vet would be for the customer’s pet, even including photos to support what you were saying. I think that this could have potential customers feeling sorry that they leave their pet like this, which would push them to try your service.
I loved the pictures you included in your pitch! You did a good job trying to reach the emotions of your audience which is, in my mind, the best way to approach this problem. Your pace was great but overall your video was a little short. I think you could've omitted the introduction and fit a lot more information into the pitch but overall you did a good job being effective. In the future i'd try out different tones for your pitch, and try to dive further into the benefits of the venture beyond the perspective of your pets. How does this help the consumer feel more relieved, etc.
Your elevator pitch had really good information and description of the service, but you were sitting down which isn't usually how pitches are given. However, this is a great idea and the image that you included in the video was great for customers to visualize the product/service, and that is something that I didn't think of doing.
ReplyDeleteHello Caroline,
ReplyDeleteI think that you did a great job on your elevator pitch. It was smart of you to be descriptive of how miserable being left at the vet would be for the customer’s pet, even including photos to support what you were saying. I think that this could have potential customers feeling sorry that they leave their pet like this, which would push them to try your service.
I loved the pictures you included in your pitch! You did a good job trying to reach the emotions of your audience which is, in my mind, the best way to approach this problem. Your pace was great but overall your video was a little short. I think you could've omitted the introduction and fit a lot more information into the pitch but overall you did a good job being effective. In the future i'd try out different tones for your pitch, and try to dive further into the benefits of the venture beyond the perspective of your pets. How does this help the consumer feel more relieved, etc.
ReplyDelete