I enrolled in ENT3003 as one of my business elective courses. I didn’t have much information about the course, but my advisor had recommended it to me. As I mentioned before, I think by observing and learning about entrepreneurs, you can apply the characteristics of their work to anything you do in life. I think that entrepreneurs are creative, flexible, versatile, and smart workers. All of these qualities are great to have and will help you in many aspects in the work field. So overall I hope to gain more knowledge about the process of entrepreneurship and try to apply the qualities of an entrepreneur as I work towards earning my degree. I look forward to learning about other topics discussed in class as well since it has just started!
Monday, January 27, 2020
My Entrepreneurship Story
I enrolled in ENT3003 as one of my business elective courses. I didn’t have much information about the course, but my advisor had recommended it to me. As I mentioned before, I think by observing and learning about entrepreneurs, you can apply the characteristics of their work to anything you do in life. I think that entrepreneurs are creative, flexible, versatile, and smart workers. All of these qualities are great to have and will help you in many aspects in the work field. So overall I hope to gain more knowledge about the process of entrepreneurship and try to apply the qualities of an entrepreneur as I work towards earning my degree. I look forward to learning about other topics discussed in class as well since it has just started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Caroline,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your entrepreneurship story, and I love your mother's business idea. I think that small businesses are so important. I also find your mother's passion for this business very inspiring, and I'm sure you have learned so much from her because of this business of hers. I agree with you that through observing other entrepreneurs we can learn a lot and apply their methods to our own work.
Your entrepreneurship story really shows that entrepreneurship isn't at all the way we envision it. The companies don't have to be as large and sophisticated as Tesla or Google to be impactful! i thought it was really insightful that your mom utilized Facebook to market and make sales. In my opinion, a business can't truly grow unless its monopolizing on its social media efforts. your moms business idea was small at first, but because she had the right market niche she was able to turn something small into something for an individual.
ReplyDeleteHi! I think it's so great that you have someone so close to you who deals in entrepreneurship! I think her idea was really amazing, and it reminds me a lot of what I wrote about for my story. I'm glad she found something that she is passionate about and is able to utilize social media to further her business!
ReplyDelete